September 3, 2010

Happy Birthday Dad


Happy Birthday to my Dad!


My favorite mid-night snacker buddy, Utah game companion, ski partner, joke teller, adventure leader, in the whole world.


There's something simple about my Dad that touches my heart every day.

Simple pleasures are his life treasures. He truly finds joy in anything he does.


Sim-ple: {sim-puhl}, adjective, noun

1. Easy to understand, deal with, use, etc.
2. Not elaborate or artificial,:plain, a simple style
3. Not ornate or luxorious, unadorned
4.Unaffected; unassuming; modest
5. Not complicated a simple design
6.Common or Ordinary
7. Not grand


As I read the definition of {simple}, It only validates that feeling that warms my heart every day.

He is in love with life, with the simple things in life, and because of this, it actually makes him quite Uncommon, extraordinary, and simply GRAND.


I am so grateful for my Dad and the wonderful example he is in my life. I hope to be more like him everyday.



I. Simply. Love. Him.









No comments:

Post a Comment