October 20, 2015

Fall dresses

I'm always so excited to find a good, staple dress for each season.
 They're comfy, and easy to throw on in a hurry. 
Dresses create a put together look without having to actually "put things together"! 
One piece and you're outfit is done. 
Throw on some booties and you're good to go.

It was so fun to shoot this gorgeous dress my friend had.
 It's intended to be worn as a loose peasant dress, 
but there's a drawstring hidden to make a little waistband 
and I liked it better on me tied up right to create almost a two piece look. 

The burnt orange and green combo makes me think of the fall leaves right now. 
I hope to find this color combo in other items. 


The details on this dress are so pretty. It's hard to even show in photos. 

Dress is by, Free People.
The link is HERE


Here are a few more affordable dresses I love for fall!! 

Madewell- check dress


Piper and Scoot Jennny dress







2 comments: