October 17, 2010

Uncommonly Good



Most excellent event of the night. Pig racing. My new favorite.
These cute pigs all race for the grand prize..........one oreo cookie! 

I had never seen a true "Piggy Back", until now.

Abbs and I showed up in the same shirt! Takes me back to the days when we would purposely match outfits every day. We talked our moms into buying two of everything, just so we could be twins. 

One of the greatest aspects of the fair is the food. Uncommonly good!
I look forward to fair corn dogs all year long. They are about a foot long, dipped right in front of my eyes, and warm in my hand as I savor the bites while strolling the fair. 

Deep fried what? Twinkies, Oreos, Candy Bars, Chocolate covered bacon ha ha. 
You better believe we tried it. Chocolate covered bacon was quite strange. Deep fried bacon on a corn dog stick (so not worthy for a corn dog stick), and a drizzle of chocolate syrup, weird.
The Snicker bar was the best pick!
John enjoying the deep fried Snickers. 

Creepy deep fried snicker thief. 

The fair crew
Our usual.

1 comment:

  1. this looks so fun! I love that you both had the same shirt...good taste!

    ReplyDelete