January 13, 2011

Zzzzzzzzzzz

My beloved pillow finally arrived with our boxes. It's not a lie when I say "I can't sleep the same without it". I don't consider myself high maintenance when it comes to ideal sleeping situations,
but this pillow is a MUST! I've had this same pillow since I was about 3 years old. Flat as a pancake with chunks of cotton here and there, perfect. John thinks it is disgusting and refuses to touch it. I don't know why? Pink bubble gum marks, treats, and chocolate stains can be seen, the appearance can be fooling. It's been washed many a times and is just as clean as can be. It smells great too, just like mamas fresh laundry. I missed my perfect 20 year old pillow the past few weeks, and can now finally get some quality Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz's.


My Great Grandma Silvia's pillowcases, so grateful to have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment