I like to say that I am pretty much low maintenance when it comes to beauty products.
I don't have an arsenal of beauty supplies,
although I have a friend with one serious collection of products and I looove to explore it.
There's something so fun about it.
So, here's a few of my favorite products
1. Not Your Mothers Clean Freak, dry shampoo- Pretty much my lifesaver and #1 used product.
John says the name "clean freak"is pretty ironic since I only wash my hair twice a week, but oh well! I have tried numerous brands of dry shampoo and this is my favorite for the price (under $5.00), the scent isn't too strong like most, and of course doing its duty + it adds major volume.
2. Maybelline Baby Lips -I am not a big lipstick wearer, but I need some color. This is perfection. Moisturizes the lips like chap-stick, adding the perfect amount of color (and yummy taste). My go to color is Peach Kiss, and for a bit more saturation I like the Cherry Me.
3. Neutrogena naturals purifying facial cleanser- I have overly sensitive skin. Irritations, breakouts, you name it. I finally found a facial cleanser I like. It is so gentle on my face, but yet manages breakouts and other irritations. It is pure natural.
4. Yes to cucumbers- I have always been afraid of using makeup remover because of my sensitive skin. Resulting in scrubbing my eyes until they were red and towels covered in black mascara. I found these awesome removing pads. They are super gentle and soothing while removing makeup.
5. Wexler 3-in-1 eye cream - I have used this for three years and I can say I am addicted.
It costs a bit more than some eye creams, but I have never had a problem finding a ten dollar off coupon when purchasing this. It is my favorite. Hands down. I keep it in the refrigerator, making it feel cool and rejuvenating.
You can find all the products (except Wexler eye cream) at your local drugstore, CVS, Target, or Walmart.