March 22, 2013

Friday Favorites: Costco Edition

Oh Costco. I have a love hate relationship with the place! 
Samples galore (creating too many cart traffic jams).
Every trip I find something else I "have to try", always ending up with more than I had in mind. 
Not to mention I can't leave the place without a hot dog- and chocolate dipped ice cream bar!

I love hearing favorite Costco finds from others, 
so I put together a list of a few of our favorites lately. 

From Left to Right- top to bottom

1. Nexxus Hummectress Conditioner
2. Nexxus Therrape Shampoo - Love these two! Great shampoo for a good value. They are 50% less than buying from the drugstore. Size is 44oz- has already lasted me 8 months (but remember I don't wash my hair too often. shhhhhhhhh) But really great product for the price. 

3. Julian's Belgian Waffles - Delicious. Period. ( + They remind me of late night snacks with my Dad, so I extra like them. 

4. La Panzanella Croccantini Rosemary- The perfect flatbread/cracker for dips and cheeses. 

5. Kirkland Marcona Almonds- No skin sticking in your teeth, and the perfect salted/oiled flavor.

6. Found the QED Classics book collections in sets of four. The best classics for children, with the cutest old school covers. I want to buy them all for little miss. 

7. Go-go Organic Brown Rice Bowls- These are so great for little ones. Our little loves rice and these are so fast and easy. 

8. Skotidakis Jalepeno Yogurt Dip- Utterly addicting!!! (Not too spicy at all)

9. Pirate's Booty- I love this stuff, John doesn't. Fine by me, I get to have it all to myself. Well, myself and one crazy pup who happens to love it too!!!

What's on your Costco favorites list? I would love to know.

5 comments:

  1. great finds! thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! The single serving edamame is one of my favorites…and the chocolate covered acai berries are AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think my husband would die over the jalapeno yogurt dip! &those waffle things looks divine. I have found some of THE best stuff from Costco... love that place!

    ReplyDelete
  4. p.s. i love their peanut butter filled pretzels... I can eat the whole container myself :X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those brown rice bowls look good! I'm definitely going to check all of this out! Thanks for posting this! Also, this is so funny that you posted about Costco because my hubby was wanting to go there last night but I was too lazy to go with him. I should have!!

    ReplyDelete