Oh Costco. I have a love hate relationship with the place!
Samples galore (creating too many cart traffic jams).
Every trip I find something else I "have to try", always ending up with more than I had in mind.
Not to mention I can't leave the place without a hot dog- and chocolate dipped ice cream bar!
I love hearing favorite Costco finds from others,
so I put together a list of a few of our favorites lately.
1. Nexxus Hummectress Conditioner
2. Nexxus Therrape Shampoo - Love these two! Great shampoo for a good value. They are 50% less than buying from the drugstore. Size is 44oz- has already lasted me 8 months (but remember I don't wash my hair too often. shhhhhhhhh) But really great product for the price.
3. Julian's Belgian Waffles - Delicious. Period. ( + They remind me of late night snacks with my Dad, so I extra like them.
4. La Panzanella Croccantini Rosemary- The perfect flatbread/cracker for dips and cheeses.
5. Kirkland Marcona Almonds- No skin sticking in your teeth, and the perfect salted/oiled flavor.
6. Found the QED Classics book collections in sets of four. The best classics for children, with the cutest old school covers. I want to buy them all for little miss.
7. Go-go Organic Brown Rice Bowls- These are so great for little ones. Our little loves rice and these are so fast and easy.
8. Skotidakis Jalepeno Yogurt Dip- Utterly addicting!!! (Not too spicy at all)
9. Pirate's Booty- I love this stuff, John doesn't. Fine by me, I get to have it all to myself. Well, myself and one crazy pup who happens to love it too!!!
What's on your Costco favorites list? I would love to know.