April 2, 2013

Our Easter

Rosie girl in her first Easter dress.
I could die!
As a little girl I loved the whole idea of a fancy, special Easter dress.
I remember my Mama always making it very special. Of course we had to have a matching bow, the coordinating hat- making me feel like I was the fanciest little lady who ever was.
I was beyond excited to share this fun tradition with own little miss.
I found her dress at a second hand store a few months ago and I knew it was perfect!
The mint color had me swooning!
I added a few special touches to the trim, adding sweet little flowers around the neckline and attaching the lace ties in the back. It turned out just how I had hoped. 
Then she needed a matching bow of course!
I stayed up way too late on 'Easter Eve' finishing her bow.
(That is why our bunny ended up delivering our baskets in the afternoon, after church ha!)


My heart melts every time I see this smile.
She wants to walk walk walk.

Our little bunny eared pup wanted in on all the Easter action too.



I truly can't believe what a joy it is to share such a holiday with this little person. 
Better than I could have ever imagined.





The Easter bunny brought us this little globe to remind us of the significance of Easter.
It will be the perfect reminder for us all year long. 
John 3:16
 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
I am ever so grateful for my Savior.

No comments:

Post a Comment