June 7, 2013

Friday Favorites: Quotes

I am a sucker for quotes!
I remember writing notes with my girlfriends in high school, and doodling/compiling cute quotes on binders and scrapbook paper (before Pinterest). There's something empowering and calming about quotes. They bring out the conqueror in me, the deepest and renewing feeling of hope attaches to my wings and I feel like I can fly. These are some of my favorites. 

This one was on John's mirror when we first started dating. Written in big black marker, every time I walked in I read it. 
We now try to employ it into our lives daily. It's not easy, but we are a work in progress! 


This is one of my all time favorite quotes.
My Grandma has this on her fridge, cut out from an old newspaper. I love it so much and it reminds me of her.

This is one I really need to look at lately! 
Remembering that we can only do so much in a day, and there's always a new day to try harder and be even better.

2 comments: