November 13, 2014

Striped Cardigan, Ps I adore you

P.S. I adore you is a daily deal sight created by 
 3 passionate moms committed to bring awareness to childhood cancer. By offering fresh, on-trend items they've created a platform to shine a light on courageous children battling their disease. Each month your purchases fund the fight - talk about guilt-free shopping! 

I am loving this light weight cardigan right now. It's the perfect weight and length.
I love the black faux-leather elbow patches, making it easy to pair with black or blue.
Bonus, it is only $16.00!!
                                                                 
Cardigan: psiadoreyou Jeans:Old Navy Boots:Nordstrom


 I also picked a few other items I am loving right now on their site. 

Cute 8x10 thankful quote 
(I'm a sucker for any good quote)
(I think my girls need these)

2 comments: