September 21, 2016

Fall Chambray + clogs

Signs of fall are showing everywhere, and today is the last full day of summer! Waaaah!
I always hate to see summer go, but, the beauty of fall just can't be beat. 
The next few posts I put together a few pieces I've worn all summer with some fall touches. 
I love the idea of wearing what you already have, and just tweaking it a bit/adding a fall piece to change the look and make it appropriate for that next season.

This big initial necklace has been a favorite of mine and of course can be worn year round. 
I got lucky when I married and got the same initial as my first name "B" it's fun to represent both. 

So this top from Nest Boutique is the perfect fall chambray. 
It's unique, not your typical chambray. 
The long sleeves are perfect for a fall look and it's light weight so it's not too hot for this weather.



 So, these comfiest motto leggings from Love Winnie James have been my staple.
I wore them this spring, and summer, and now fall! They work great for all seasons.
Of course the clogs! I am a sucker for clogs! I remember when my Mom bought me clogs as a little girl, I never wanted to take them off. They were even shiny, patent leather, so fancy!

No comments:

Post a Comment