May 19, 2011

Hope on my mantel

"Where flowers bloom so does hope." -Lady Bird Johnson

There is just something about fresh flowers. Fresh flowers in your home. The smell, the delicate feel, the color, the hope, the life. One of my favorite things about living in this city is the fresh flower supply. Every corner market displaying the flowers so beautifully. Winter, Spring, Summer,or fall, they are still there, still living. They change my whole week. I love picking up a new bunch every week, bringing them home to our little apartment and feeling the beauty all around.


"I'd rather have roses on my table than diamonds on my neck." - Emma Goldman

1 comment:

  1. that is my favorite color of tulips! i just decided that this week when i saw them in my mom's garden that had just popped up! love them!

    ReplyDelete