May 15, 2012

Mother's Day

All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel Mother. 
 ~Abraham Lincoln




 Flowers wrapped up in doilies for Mama.
My beautiful Mama. 
Words can't describe how thankful I am for her. 
When people tell me that I remind them of her, I smile;
I simply can't think of ANY better compliment.

The cutest ever! Two days before Mother's Day, about to check out at the store and Kimball says "Wait, Bumpa (Grandpa) we need to get flowers for Mimi." He was so excited, jumping around and sneaking into the cold room full of flowers. They picked out perfect yellow tulips. As he repeatedly announced "Mimi, don't look behind by back OK... ok.... don't look, there's nothing."
What a wonderful reminder of sweet childhood innocence. He's still convinced that they were so impeccably hidden behind his back the entire rest of the night, she for sure didn't see!
I love these three mothers. My Grandma Mary, Mama, and Shanna. 
A beautiful Sunday dinner.
My Dad is the Salmon Pro. Cooked to perfection.

Delivering the flowers
I am so thankful for all the mothers in my life.
My sweet Mother-in-law, I am so lucky to have such a sweet one, who loves me like her own.
 I love thinking about all of the amazing mothers I have been blessed with in my life and how much I learn from them.
I can't wait for this baby girl to be here so I can be her mother. 
I loved celebrating Mother's Day this year (pregnant counts for sure...) 
but I can only imagine having her here and really being her mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment