August 15, 2013

Little Orlando Getaway

Rosie and I were so happy to spend a few days in Orlando with my parents.
It was the perfect little getaway. 
Pool all day. Rosie was queen of the cabana. 
I don't blame her, it was quite the perfect place to hang out.
Getting some Diet Coke from Mimi of course!
Just being a big girl, eating a salad by the pool.

First Minnie sighting.

Apparently Minnie's nose is the perfect size for chewing on/carrying her.




Lucky little woman was spoiled, staying up late and sleeping in, eating room service pizza on the bed

I just had to take some photos of the darling wallpaper in our hotel room.
She's pretty dang cute too.








2 comments:

  1. So fun and looks so nice where you stayed! Love that they came to visit...and even a stop by TB! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blakes! You always make hanging by the pool with a baby look so easy. I need you to teach me how you do it! Give Rosie a kiss for me. Love you!

    ReplyDelete