February 8, 2017

Valentine's Day Party


My little Valentine ladies and I got to celebrate Valentines day a little bit early this year with some other mommy friends and their little ones. The girls had a blast at this darling party, and I definitely did too. Any time I can watch these two enjoy life is a wonderful time for me. 



Whether it is at home, the car, the store, in the tub, you name it.... these two are dancing!
It's one of our favorite things to do together, and I hope that never changes. 
They will always keep me on my toes.


It is always a treat to be able to hang out with other moms. There's just something about talking with those who are in similar phases of life and the depths of raising little ones that just brings out all the smiles, sometimes tears, but always laughter. You should have seen how long it took us to get a few photos without at least one little babe climbing on us or running into the scene. ha ha!
                                                   (All of our dresses are from Shop Pink Blush)

When I was holding this heart cookie for the photo, I immediately placed it in front of my belly. 
We all started to laugh and of course made an entire little scene about it. 
This little boy sure is loved already.

                                                    Can't wait to meet this little guy.

                                Little cuties with the paper flowers after we were cleaning up the party.

   This had to be the cutest Valentine Party ever!
I just love a good reason to celebrate using pink and all things pretty!

I had thoughts of making really yummy drinks in beautiful colors and then I reminded myself that the kids really don't care about the yummy drinks, they like anything sweet, lol! So I found all the pretty colors of gatorade and poured them into these bottles- voila' easy peasy and so pretty.

Would you believe me if I told you all these flowers were paper flowers? They are. They are so incredible. I can't even believe people are this talented.  They are from 'The Lovely Ave '

Craft time. My Rosie girl could focus on a craft for hours, no joke. 
She is such a little creative bug and I just love it. 
She was working on her valentine for about 30 minutes after all the kids had long been gone.



Rosie's dress is from Vivis Jewels, and her favorite gold mary janes are from Fox Paws.
Wynn's sweetest pinafore is from Wren & James .
Hope you all have a very wonderful week of love.

3 comments: